Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Must be something in the air

In my whirlwind trip to Memphis, I was able to fit in a couple visits and much needed catch-ups with my dear friend, Danielle. The last time we saw each other was the day that she and Michael got engaged in Seattle and little did I know, I'd be engaged a few short hours after taking this photo. Crazy, right? What other major life will happen the next time we see each other?!

At any rate, I got the full rundown of wedding planning and school and I caught her up on our home projects and the like. It's hard to believe that she's been there long enough to be just months away from earning her PhD. I say this time and time again, but seriously, time flies.

So great to see you, D! Looking forward to the next visit and what it might bring :)

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to catch up with old friends. Glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails