Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Birthday Girl

Is there a better way to spend a birthday than with family with delicious food and wine? I think not. That's why we all enjoyed Taste of Washington for my Mom's birthday last Saturday. It was A-MAZ-ING! If you're anything like me, you wish you could have a bite of all the best dishes from all of the best restaurants in Seattle, plus a good wine pairing. Well, that's exactly what it was. For three full hours, we were tasting some of the best of what Washington has to offer. At the end, all we could think of was a good, long nap. How does eating and drinking make you so darn sleepy?!

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Mom! Love you to pieces!

 Taking a little breather before the next round of food and wine pairings.

Seriously, isn't he adorable?

3 comments:

  1. aw, thats an awesome way to spend a bday! happy bday to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! How have I not heard of this event?! It sounds so cool, I'm bummed I missed it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails