Thursday, May 16, 2013

I covet

When we were in Sweden two years ago (what, TWO YEARS?!), I saw a lot of these little Fjällräven backpacks in stores. I really liked them - maybe it was the versatility or just knowing it was an iconic Swedish brand? But I resisted buying one because I opted for my ceramics instead - however, I didn't stop thinking about the cute little pack. (And seriously, I don't know why, it's just a backpack!) But then a few months after coming home, these backpacks started cropping up everywhere! On blogs, JCrew, and more!

What do you think? Do you like this pack?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it! Does it come in green? :-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have SOOO many colors. It's hard to choose which one I like best!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails